Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Weekly reflection

I really enjoyed researching what acrostic means for example CATS

Cuddling

Acrobatic 

Tail

Small

these are really fun to make and i cant wait to use this more often and to be able to share how fun these are with family and friends and a big thanks to farther Larry for inviting us to watch the new release of Mulan me and the girls covered all our windows so it was nice and dark all the girl hogged all the pillows and made a giant bed to ly on i really loved the story of mulan.

I think for myself that I have succeeded in maths for statics and I love being able to learn how to make graphs although I do struggle a bit but luckily I have lovely teachers to help me with what I am stuck on.

I found it challenging to do the graph online because I wasn't very familiar with some stuff on the Chromebooks but some of my kind classmates lead me on the right path.

opportunity and privileges stands for social justice i learned more about that other country do not accept there people differences where i breath fresh air and run and go wherever i want in my country and get treated the same others get hated on and get there privileges to live a normal life taken away from them and it is very sad  

I am looking ford ward to doing more poetry using the acrostic type of poetry and being able to share the new poetry types i used on my blog so i cant wait to see what happens.

i have told the truth to god to myself and my family no matter the consequence because telling the truth depends on what the consequence wont be as bad as what it would be telling a lie 




No comments:

Post a Comment