Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Week 4!!

 I really enjoyed doing my fashion collage because I really love styles and my styles mixed. It was cool to see my classmates styles they are into. I mostly enjoyed putting it together it made me so excited I wanted to print it off and put on my wall.

I loved that I succeeded in completing my hand for our class quilt. I can not wait to see the finished project . I liked seeing what my classmates finished project looked liked. 

I  found it challenging to cooperate with doing the cyber smart project because I didn't really understand what we had to do the newspaper. 

I learned a lot more about punctuation I was really proud of myself because I only got five wrong. In having to punctuate a piece of the story that had everything taken out. we used full stops,exclamation marks,brackets,ellipsis,capital,coma,question marks and all the rest . 

I am looking forward to rip pa rugby because most of our class is doing it and its a fun way to spend time with our friends and our teacher, I am also looking forward to pizza.

I helped a little boy who had gotten a bee sting in the sand pit. I took him to the sick bay and put some cream on his foot. and got him  an ice pack so that how I showed Aroha this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment