Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

term 3 reflection

I enjoyed writing about my holidays in descriptive words and doing our punctuation.

I succeed in imaginative prayer with learning about god and different ways to pray with god and yourself.

I found it challenging to understand number sequence but then my teacher explained more and then i enjoyed it witch made it fun to do.

I have learned about pattern number sequence and rule in maths i really enjoyed understanding more about it and i am very proud of what i did 

i am looking forward to more x country training pushing myself to my limit and challenging my mind.

Telling my friends the truth all the time witch grows our trust in each other and being honest to ourselves to.


2 comments:

  1. hi heavenly
    that sounds like u had a great first week back
    Next time check your spelling
    your friend indi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heavenly Im Meesha from Saint Patricks School. I really like how you told us about your term 3 reflection and it was very interesting. Maybe next time you could check on your spelling and add some puncuation.

    Good job

    ReplyDelete