Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

term reflection

The biggest challenge for me was having to get along with people that annoyed me on the first term and half of the second term. And I also found it hard to concentrate sometimes because I would have been distracted with talking to people or yelling in class. and acting silly with my friends in front of everyone which made me a distraction to everyone.

Something I have improved on is settling well into a catholic school even when i'm not catholic. And from coming from a very UN calmed school and having to snap out of my habits. From my old school and being able to have the opportunity to become a role model in this school.

the highlight of this term is becoming a better house deputy in school and being able to set up games. And seeing everyone enjoying the game we set up and reffed, I had a lot of fun running the games. Each house group got to chose what game they wanted to run for the juniors and seniors.

something I have learned this term is how to do angles, for me before we learned about angles I thought it was going to be very hard so I wasn't going to try. But when our teacher explained it and showed us how to work out the answers. I became more interested in the learning and if we still didn't understand we could
go into a group and she would explain it more.

I am looking forward to the holidays because i get to spend more time with my family and I will be able to help them out more. And having to have a big clean up day also cant wait to see my grandma. In Hamilton and my older sister who live down in Hamilton my favourite part of the holidays is sleep ins and Netflix. 




No comments:

Post a Comment