Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

End of week !!

 

  • What did I enjoy this week? I really enjoyed being taught by our new teacher miss lawless I love it when she reads to us . Because it is really fun to learn new words and how to pronounce different words. It was really cool to learn more story's about our culture. and to see what he feels being the last Maori warrior and what he had to go through to survive.

  • What was one success I have had and why? I think I succeeded in my punctuation with the great help of our cool teacher Miss lawless. she helped me by sitting me down somewhere quit and she read it out loud and I then realised that there were a lot of mistakes. but she then showed me what goes where. she really was a big help and I really appreciate it.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? I found it challenging to do writing because so may ideas pop up in my head and I just write it all down. And when I read it I read it in my head and I don't feel the need to fix anything because it sounds fine. But when it gets read out loud I then see where the mistakes are.

  • What is one thing I have learned? I learned that my left leg is stronger then my right. In high jump because when we had a guest come in and taught us how to get better at things. I didn't really feel the need to practise on my left and thought it was pretty stupid at first. But when I finally did it I could felt more stronger on it.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week I am looking forward for it to get closer to the year 8 ball. and camp and I can't wait because it is going to be so much fun. and I can not wait to get fun memories from these activities with my class.

  • I showed aroha in my song that was about my siblings i how much they annoy me but that I will always love them even when they make me really angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment