Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Weekly reflection

 I really enjoyed doing athletics with my class and trying my hardest at improving my last score. I love to watch how the rest of the class improves at different thing and watch them become better at the activity they find the hardest. 

I had succeeded in my writing skills with my describing words and making a power paragraphs.  which makes it interesting to read and it might make the reader want to read more about it. But if it doesn't describe it wont be able to paint a pitcher in the audiences  head. Which will make it boring because they should be able to use there imagination.

I found it challenging at high jump because I  was not getting the skills that I needed to be able to be confident with jumping at amazing height.   But that then leaded me to make myself a goal that by some point I will be able to jump higher then 1.5 metres. And I can not wait to improve. 

I have learned about the virgin Mary with who she is what role she had in our life's or what impact she had on others life. She was the mother of Jesus she was kind loving and caring she was a  mother not just to Jesus but to those who needed it.

I am really looking forward to our new teacher Miss Lawless teaching us and to carry on with her amazing story. She read me some of it and it was really interesting and I can not wait to read the rest.  And this story is about the history of the two culture last Maori warrior I learned a lot from the begging of that story things that I had never heard from.

I have been showing Pono because I own up to things if I had done it. also being truthful to myself with if I am doing the right thing or if I am making the right choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment