Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Life of the Desk

 I am an old hard flat surface with specks that are white,blue and grey. i have deep scratches carved on my surface and marks from felts and markers, bits of me are chipped.

I am sad because others look different from me and i feel insecure about because others do not have as much marks as me.

I was enjoying being left alone so i could recover from the other days of how exhausted i was. Being leaned on and drawn on, i do not want to be disturbed.

I am disrespected because people keep leaning all over me and i hate it be used for nothing more then paper i hat being drawn on so i do not want to be disturbed. 

When people lean on me i am nice and stable so they do not muck up their work i can feel the pressure from the hard work of their writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment