Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Present tense of the war

 I gaze into the black sky, it looks like fire fly's sleeping in the pitch black blanket. As the bright moon stares right at me.Its reflection glistens into the sparkling warm water. I listen to the calm water slowly washing up into the sand. I start watching the crabs walking across the little pebbles wondering where to hide I hear whistling coming from the wind all over the place. I slowly fall into a deep sleep for the night. 

The sun finally awakes, swoosh I quickly wake up and hear the water crashing into the the sand uncontrollably I feel the breeze across. be the water starts saying ''something big is coming''. I look out far and see a giant black shadow with dark grey smoke coming from the top of it, polluting the air the wind danced unstoppable in fear. orders being shrieked out to people. As black oil fills the ocean 

Men jump off their boat disturbing everything in their way while creatures scatter to hide as fear falls into everything. I hear the cry's coming from the wind and the small critters. While all life falls from peace I hear them stepping onto the rocks/pebbles as they clang into each other. I quickly try to catch my breath i can see all the men charging up upon me.

Bang! Boom! I hear the reckless noise awakening everything the noise starts to get louder and louder then I couldn't hear anything.  everything starts to go blurry when I fly across the sand and onto a pile of stones  I feel a big vibration. I see a red river running upon the sand and into the ocean,grey smoke starts to fill the air as well as black ash falling onto me leaving me black I feel a big rage coming from the sun as it watches all the destruction feeling upset as men start fleeing from this big battle. 

As the sun falls asleep from the big day it had to discover water starts dripping from the sky putting out all the fires of anger and washing all the destruction away. all the people who had fought in this battle and taking there last breath. I listen to them saying there love to their loved ones as each one took there last and final breath. so love now and fight tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment