Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

weekly reflection

 I have enjoyed doing the daffodil art because I learnt more about blending with pastels and stuff but and I love how it turns out.

I have succeed more in learning about all the sacraments and the meaning of each of them it was really fun to make art pieces about it to.

I found it challenge for some of algebra but then my teacher explained more and more about.

I have learned more about how to do prayers in the morning and how to say some prayers and to read the bible.

I am looking forward to learning more songs in Maori and how to start it and I can not wait to learn how to start a conversation in Te reo.

I always speak the truth so my consequence is not as bad as telling g a lie  and getting a worse consequence.



No comments:

Post a Comment