Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Weekly reflection

I enjoyed learning about the brain and the different parts of it in steam and that every part has a purpose in the human body and big jobs they do to make the human body functional.

I succeeded in doing the prayer for my class and the school, being able to have the courage to get up in front of people and say the bible and prayer although I get nervous about if im loud or clear i do not know till I try.

I found it challenging sometimes on focusing on the last bits to finish my times table I try my hardest to finish it and try to beat my score in time and number and I know some day I can succeed.

I have learned about how to times 2 digit number by the way you order it and having to now my groups for ones tenths and there on.

I am looking forward to more different learning and different strategy for my work and I cant wait to learn more for everything. 

I dont really know if I showed Pono because i have been to busy on work but I hope I did show this value because its really high value.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment