Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

week 3 reflection

I enjoyed doing cross country with my friends because it was funny as we ran in our be feet i loved seeing the other kids participating with this and watching everyone enjoying it.

 I had succeeded in my times tables i got higher scores and started to get more familiar with some of the times tables and i tried my best with it.

I have learned even more about number sequences and rules that you need to include to get the answers and to figure out the pattern in the numbers.

I am looking forward to  learning how to sketch in  tech class with miss green and using the lazar to make design on a box that we have to create.

I was being truthful to myself in the x country run and said to myself that i was going to finish this race and i pushed myself.                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment